Freitag, 29. Juni 2012

1st Tutorial-Male Body (Waist up)

First start with a circle for the Face



  
Than make a line


 Form the Face and correct it a bit (a bit thicker)
and the beginning from the neck

  
Make a trapeze (dunno how to call it DX)
and form the thorax

  
Do the same for the hips

  
Make the beginning for the Legs and the Arms

  
Make circles for the joints for the fingers and link them with a line

  
Try a raw scetch for the body with the help
from the forms before

Now ~
Let's try scetching the character °v°!!!

  
First:
Make a new layer.
I always start with the hairs
you can choose between smooth or shaggy hairs.

Tip:
A mix up with smooth and shaggy will looks great really good,too <33!


Make the lines on the face.
First for the eyes.
Second for the noes.
and third for the mouth.

Finished face 8D!!


Now dress him up ~
I choose a simple model >w<!


draw the fingers like the body °v°~


Yay <333 We finished scetching *3*
LET'S LINE IT!


Make a new layer and start lining it with your best tool
(I always use brush >w<)
Now you can correct a little from your scetch ~


 it will looks like that ~


Finished lining <333!!


Sorry for my bad englisch q__q
I'm not very good x___x
And I hope it helpful for you qwq'''


Greetings
Saitou Niizaki (aka Maru-tan) ♥









1 Kommentar:

  1. I am really very impressed by the way you have explained how to create a male body in photoshop. I also love to do work in photoshop as it really increases my creativity. Today I have learned this new technique from your blog. Thanks for sharing.



    indesign training

    AntwortenLöschen